View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 02:11 AM   #8
casey314
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I just wanted to briefly take the time to remind people that the League 2k17 will be available MUCH earlier than it was last year. For those that don't know what the League is, the initial post will be continually updated by Dreece very soon but to be brief:

The League is the most realistic fictional league that you will encounter. The League is made up of fictional draft class players from NBA 2k12 thorough NBA 2k16. The beauty of the League is that every year that the game is released, we release a roster that has progressed one season. That includes in season trades, free agency, retirements, a full draft, age progression, ratings progression/regression and much more.

If you would like to check out our thread from last year (which also includes the 200+ page League preview magazine), you can find that HERE

Also, we plan to have yet another 200+ page scouting report coming to you at the beginning of October. Keep your eyes on this thread as information, pics and demos will constantly be released.

Once again ,thanks to everyone that has continued to support the projects throughout the years.
I'm just curious, how long do the roster usually take to make for past games? This is the first time I have committed to 2K strictly because I stumbled across last years thread. I was a FIFA guy but I feel like I can go super deep in this league