View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 05:20 PM   #40
Uncle Elton John
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: THERE IS NO WAY TO GET DT'S TO PUSH OL PROPERLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Just quickly; I haven't played the game a ton this year, nor have I experimented with sliders/settings as I have in previous years (no doubt I will eventually), but have you tried increasing the offside penalty and lowering both the holding and false start penalty? Contrary to popular belief, I'm of the opinion that the penalty sliders DO impact gameplay and animations. Upping offside could increase the effectiveness of the DL, making them more aggressive and causing them to burst off the LOS. Meanwhile, dropping both holding and false start could decrease the effectiveness of the OL, seeing less suction blocking and sticky line play, and having them not fire off the LOS to manhandle the opposing DL.

Like I said, I haven't experimented yet myself, but keeping everything the same as you have it now, maybe try upping offside to 75 and dropping both holding and false start to 25. That may give the DL and pass rush an advantage.

See if that one tweak does anything at all. Of course, it would likely stifle the running game some, but it could also help with what you're noticing right now. Just a suggestion.
have you tested this ? would you like help on this venture into **Madden Madness** ?