View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 12:08 AM   #1657
TexasRyan
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Cowboys fan here and I started a CFM with the Eagles (I know) using the blue sliders. Played the Browns week one and won like 3-27.

Carson Wentz 18-29 222 yards 1 TD
Ryan Mathews 27 carries 121 yards 1 TD
Darren Proles 5 carries for 10 yards 1 TD
Carson Wentz 5 carries for 40 yards

One thing I will say was the game was fairly easy especially on defense. Ran mostly a cover 2, little bit of man, some Tampa 2. Soft coverages considering how tough the Eagles defensive line is. I didn't send any blitzes and I never switched during the plays. I used Fletcher Cox and he got pressure the whole game. 1 sack, but he forced an errant throw that was picked off, and forced RG3 to run to the outside and he got hit by someone and fumbled. Seemed realistic in that the Browns didn't really have anything for our defense (still had over 100 rushing yards probably) against our soft coverages, I only sent three men after the QB for the most part in the 4th quarter to run clock.

Running the ball was a bit easy, especially considering Ryan Mathews got a ton of carries. Granted I will say that I was playing against the Browns defensive line which is nothing to write home about. Picked my spots with Wentz and hit one 50 yard home run to Jordan Matthews. He had his guy playing man one on one and he was taller and faster and I caught him in stride. Playing the Bears next week so I'm expecting Jay Cutler to do a little better than me (RG3 did pretty bad but then again it's RG3) and that would give me a few less plays and might even up my offensive stats some bc I'm afraid of having a lot of yards every game. It was fun though and did seem realistic, I'm just hoping for more of a challenge against a better team.