View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 08:53 AM   #171
polyduster
Pro

polyduster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: F1 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impresssions Here

Just bought the game last night for PC and I'm having a blast so far.

Once I finally got my crappy T80 wheel up and running and fine-tuned, I started up a quick race at Australia. I love the TV style presentation!!!! It really brings the pre and post race events to life. The race did not fair well for me (damn rain lol), but I had fun learning how to control the car.

Next, I tried the Multiplayer mode. I found one room that displayed an icon for a poor Internet connection, but it was the only room with more than two people. I didn't experience any lag at all, and besides a couple of people spinning me out, I really enjoyed playing against other humans.

Last mode I tried was the Career mode. I really enjoy the customization of each race weekend. I set it up for three practices, short qualifying, and 25% race. I joined Haas Racing since they are the only US owned team and set off. I like the challenge of improving the car through practice sessions. I started the race in 7th, but finished third. I'm going to bump the AI difficulty up from Medium to Hard before the next race.

Overall, I give the game a 9 out of 10. Great job Codemasters after the lackluster F1 2015.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove