View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 01:59 PM   #18
Millennium
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: That time of year! (Please Read - Regarding Bans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
I know that, I reiterate my concept and my point of view, that the lifetime ban also when people being jerk or attacking people should be excessive. Is my point of view I'm not pretend to be right at all.

You must calm down, because otherwise it becomes difficult to talk mind freely, with a person who writes in an aggressive mode, I do not know how old you are but I am a forty year old man, I'm a lawyer and I know what it's childish, regardless that you pluck the concept.

Besides all of this, and I'm sorry my English is very bad so I understand I might be difficult to understand, but the concept is clear from my point of view, with which you may not agree, but that does not excuse the fact of becoming aggressive and abrupt.

for Democracy voting is a duty not a state of mind, humanly instead it just means being willing to dialogue, respecting people and their point of view, if you can not it does not matter, and forget it.

No problem no one forces us to have a democratic and respectful dialogue.
I think I'm being very calm. I don't agree with your assessment.

I suppose it doesn't matter as the rule isn't changing, I just don't agree with your perspective and I believe calling it childish is rude, short-sighted and an incorrect description of the policy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

Last edited by Millennium; 09-23-2016 at 02:04 PM.