View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #628
Magicsebas12
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucha Libre007
Bug/Glitch: Even with settings set to manual, the CPU continues to cut, sign, re-order depth charts, and perform other transactions.

In CFM, it prompts you to cut XX players. I perform the necessary cuts by signing players to my practice squad, placing long term injured players on IR, and just releasing others. When you advance, the CPU performs whatever transactions it wants and my team roster is completely revamped thanks to the CPU. Some players that the CPU cut even have signed with other teams. It's ridiculous.

Mode: Madden 17 Xbox One CFM

Furthermore, if the problem is "too many men on the active roster", EA needs a patch to fix how the CPU counts the players on the roster, and prompts the user to make additional cuts/ roster moves to comply.

My problem is really similar as this one...

Since preseason week 1 i have all control of all the team in franchise mode.

Every week i cut the number of required players that are ask for (for every team). I cut the easy one.

All of this players after, appear in the free agents the following week .

Arrive week 4 preseason... the one before season. I cut the big players like, Sitton, Boldin, Tate, Sanchez, Bush etc... because they are not in their rightful teams...

Now i am in weeks 2 of the season, and all this players still not appear in free agents and available anywhere ? Is their a waiver period that i don't know about ? It's like they just vanish from the game...

It's hard for some team because their missing a lot of 1st string players but also now the Saints as to have a wrong kickers because their kicker did not as reappearing yet... (because he was there in another team before (i cut it myself)) and i wait for the update roster to begin franchise mode...)

It's very frustrating and i just can't understand why week 4 pre-season players just dissapear like that...