Old 09-23-2016, 07:39 PM   #468
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Alright sounds good, was just hesitant as I didnt want to muddy the waters and give people the impression that my results were in direct relation to your exact sliders.

I gotta admit I'm loving the game now more then ever. Between the generic playbooks and the small change I did make I feel like my defense is playing to their ratings for the most part yet still having those moments when they give up plays and arent perfect. It seemed like in the past I was either dominating or being dominated in regards to my defense where as now it feels more matchup based, more opportunity to dominate a team or watch my defense struggle to make plays. Last game I was tied with Arizona and they were driving, I was praying that my defense could make a stop and get me the ball back and Carson Palmer threw to Michael Floyd in single coverage when my rookie CB Lascelle Talbott made an amazing play and managed to get the INT, I then drove down and kicked the game winning FG. It was fun, extremely fun in fact, and the game felt like teams had to put together more drives to score then just relying on a couple big plays here and there to blow the game open yet at the same time the big play is still there, for instance I hit Josh Gordon on a go route shortly before halftime when Arizona left him singled up on a slower CB with no help over the top and even still Gordon didnt just blow by him he only had a couple steps on him but it was enough.

Ill keep you updated as things go along, I have no reason to believe they will suddenly spiral out of control but who knows.
Glad it working better for you. The green set should really be good for other guys since I have the USER pass coverage and reaction at 70 now. They definitely should be able to play better defense against the CPU along with the tackling slider being at 55. I think that change was key.