View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 11:42 PM   #1824
BoNity
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice you should like it as is. If there's anything that's just way too difficult or way too easy raise or lower by 3-5 points but everything should be fine as is. Ratings really show. Don't judge off one game. For example.. You might struggle one game to run the ball but next game you might put up 100 yards. Just know your team's strengths and weaknesses and don't try to bump sliders up to cover up your weaknesses. Like first game vs Giants I had no problem running the ball but next game I struggled badly to run so I adjusted by going more pass heavy, I threw 3 interceptions but it was because I was having to force passes because I was playing from behind all game. Next game vs Bears I'm having a defensive battle first half then second half I'm passing and running all over them. The game has a funny way of playing out. My secondary is ok but my pass rush is horrible but I don't move sliders to help make my weakness a strength.
Yeah, I really haven't had any problems with any aspect of the game being realistic with your sets except the User pass defense....I may have had my DB's make one or two plays on a ball...ever. QB's only incomplete 3-8 passes a game. And those are usually throw aways.

I am seattle btw...should be pretty decent cover guys for the most part