View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 08:26 AM   #482
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Finished that game against Chicago and the turnovers mixed with Drew Brees going off caused my regular season to end with a loss. For the first time since getting the game I actually feel like having a good QB is a must, first 2 seasons I was able to put up ridiculous numbers with Kaepernick and suddenly once I switched over to your sliders for season 3 I started to struggle with Brett Hundley (who is rated rather similarly to Kaepernick) so thats a welcome addition.

The injuries have killed my teams offense, Vance McDonald is no Andres Leach and there is no replacing Carlos Hyde at HB which hurts more when you have question marks at QB as it is. I snuck into the playoffs after that 31-23 loss to Chicago with the #6 seed and draw a road game at Dallas which will be ugly as their offense is a 91 and defense an 85. To put that in perspective my defense is an 87 but my offense is only a 79 and that was before Hyde, Leach and Snead all got injured so pretty sure its no better then a 77 now if they bothered to update team overalls to take into account injuries.

I'll be streaming the game later this morning if you happen to be around Jarodd, I'm 90% positive my season will come to an end and so will the Brett Hundley experiment as well.