View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 12:15 PM   #82
NolanRyansSnowmonkey
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Hi, i've been playing coach mode with these sliders. I noticed you said you did your testing cpu-vs-cpu so i figured these would be perfect. I call every play, but let the computer play it out. I super sim all kicking plays on slow and watch them in broadcast mode. The games have been fun, but i havent lost a game yet. Granted ive only played 3 preseason games, and 2 regular season games (the 4th preseason game i did lose but was strictly using all backups and playing around with presnap adjustments and experimenting with plays)

Dak Prescott is my QB on the Cowboys and hes playing out if his mind for a rookie. Completing a high percentage every game and only two interceptions that came on jump balls in the end zone. I do not cheese.

My time of posession is also basically twice my opponent in each of my 5 games.

I was running 8 minute quarters in preseason but only getting about 96 plays per game. Switched to 12 minutes with accel clock and getting 125 plays per game. But still getting similar stats. (I know youre not concerned much with amount of plays but thought i would throw this in)

Vs. Rams [Preseason week 1] - T.O.P. 23:36 - 12:32. Prescott 21-32 (65%) 277yds 2 TD 0 INT
Vs. Dolphins [Preseason 2] - T.O.P. 22:15 - 13:18. Prescott 23-28 (82%) 190yds 1 TD 0 INT
Vs. Seattle [Preseason 3] - T.O.P. 20:19 - 11:41. Prescott 14-22 (63%) 159yds 0 TD 0 INT
Vs. Giants [Regular 1] - T.O.P. 31:20 - 16:38. Prescott 22-29 (75%) 270yds 2 TD 1 INT
Vs. Redskins [Regular 2] - T.O.P. 30:55 - 17:05. Prescott 21-29 (72%) 301yds 3 TD 1INT

Prescott didnt play full games in Preseason.
The Redskins game was a domination.

Eli Manning was 23-32 (71%) 225 yds 1TD 0 INT. they had 75 rushing yards.
K. Cousins was 21-29 (72%) 325 yds 3TD 1 INT. they had 58 rushing yards.
(* most of Cousins yards came trying to play catchup in the 2nd half while down 38-17, with me playing a soft zone. They finally scored their 3rd TD when it was already too late in the 4th Quarter)

I guess im wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this. Is cpu vs cpu that much different than coach mode or playing standard? Definitely seems like i have the advantage in every game. But all QBs seem to have high completion ratings every game.

My goal has always been to have the most realistic games as possible. Ive used your sliders in the past and loved them and i know they are grrat this year also, based on feedback. Maybe coach mode and CPU vs CPU run differently and i need a different set of sliders? Maybe its just varience and will even out eventually?

Would appreciate any thoughts to help me understand the difference, as well as suggestions for sliders to achieve the best results. (I know there are other slider sets but this set seemed to have much better feedback from users.) Thanks!