View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 03:41 AM   #89
Rebsat
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

I played against Napoli at Professional, Normal Speed, 15 min. They played much more realistic than any other FIFA game in the past. It's for the first time I could see the CPU's midfield is aggressive like never before. They fight for getting the ball. They attacked me aggressively, pushing and pulling and tackling. Playing against them is really really fun this year but realistic simultaneously

CPU's passing is slow with build up play and much more realistic than any other FIFA games. I have not seen those realistic passing animation before. Now, I can safely say that for the first time ever the Passing system of FIFA 17 is outperformed Passing system of PES in all terms. Ball is entirely free and Ball physics is so so realistic and it flows and goes like true real life Football balls.

It's the first time in FIFA ever I could see CPU is trying to shoot like real life Football. They play according to possible space and correct position. also I have never ever seen CPU made that number of shot on my goal like this year. They had 6 shot just in the first half but all of them were realistic using build up play.

Honestly, during my 90 min I had a feeling that I am playing against real life Napoli team and not a Naploi of FIFA :LMAO: It is the first time in the history of FIFA that CPU have errors in their shots even the CPU Shot Error was at Default 50 :P

First Touch was amazing for both User and CPU. I have never ever seen those wonderful First Touch's animation in any previous FIFA yet.

This game is truly shines in any way you would imagine. FIFA 17 is the best, most realistic true representation of beautiful Football game. FIFA 17 it's fun fun fun game OMG what an amazing year for us like hardcore Football gamer

Sure I saw huge difference between a bad player and a good player. I have seen my Juventus players whenever I tried to tackle then my defenders were amazing and they won the balls 3/4 of times unlike my midfielders where they failed sometimes to win back the ball from CPU.

Guys, this game on Professional is heaven. We just need Matt10's effort in Sliders to make CPU a little stronger and nothing else . is playing much more like human, they are aggressive to tackle, fight and win back balls at the same time they are making errors in their First Touch, Pass and Shots

I have played a ton of both FIFA 17 and PES 2017 Demos and then 1 match of Full version of FIFA 17, this is my true rating:

PES 2017 Demo - 7.3/10
I don't want to play a game of Robotic player movements, Lack of enough fouls, Zero fun with any shots, Sluggish player movement and turning, Lack of Player awareness, Outdated Animation, Ugly graphics, No midfield play, No physical fighting, pushing and pulling to win back ball, No Gameplay Sliders to make the game much more realistic, No errors in Shots and Passing no matter how you are trying

FIFA 17 Demo - 8.9/10

FIFA 17 Full version - 9.7/10
FIFA 17 have all of the above I just mentioned for PES. There is only one king of Football game and this year the king is FIFA 17

It's a real shame to see some gaming sites like IGN and Eurogamer which gave PES 2017 a higher rating and FIFA 17 a lower rating. They really don't know how to play Football at first then they don't know how to play FIFA as sim player and also they don't know what Gaming Sliders is... A real shame for them

Last edited by Rebsat; 09-26-2016 at 04:04 AM.