Old 09-26-2016, 10:08 AM   #97
Rebsat
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valisen
This thread is already going to get out of control and be 100 pages before a first set is introduced.

The game isn't even fully released yet, we might get a day one patch, so no sense in posting any test sets, imo. Also there is no way we can play on Pro. That's just insane to think that it would be even possible for the majority of people involved in this OS Community Slider Set. World Class is the lowest I can see being tested, me I prefer Legendary. With 15m halves and Pro I could see myself scoring so many goals sapping an amout of fun out of the game. Unless there is something in the coding that makes Pro harder than Legendary :|

But the big thing is we need people to NOT post "their" slider sets. This is a Community Set driven by Matt10 as he does a ton of the work (no offense to the others who put in a lot of time into this set). I typically wait for his suggestions and then start testing off of that and posting my findings. Otherwise I feel we get 10 different sets going, making it hard to keep on track. Thus resulting in 500 posts of "Which set are we currently using"
I totally agree with you bro. Matt10 is the only one to unify everything and me too waiting for his actions to get started. I didn't do anything wrong. I was contributing, reading, posting and sharing ideas about sliders at Operation Sports since FIFA 15, 16 and I think it's my right to express my feeling and impression over here. I just have the full game and I thought it would be great to share my ideas over here for people who is still waiting to get their hands on FIFA 17. Peace

Last edited by Rebsat; 09-26-2016 at 10:29 AM.