View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #502
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Great post. I have seen guys run streak routes and then on the top of the route turn around for what is the worlds longest comeback...
This issue is for me the single biggest challenge. More pressure could also result in some of the shorter routes resulting in incompletions.
I just don't know what to do other then lower the pass blocking to 10 but my worry there is the CPU QB will "sense" pressure and will go back to launching balls into the stands right away to avoid the sack. I obviously don't know if that's what will happen but my gut instinct is that that's exactly what will happen. I just struggle to figure out what the bonus is to beefing up a guys PMV rating if the dice roll will go against me time and time again anyways. Maybe it's the "patty cake" animation that makes it worse, maybe it's because I see the CPU get that instant pressure on me at times that drives the point home but I need to figure out a way to generate pressure without having to rely on the QB running backwards to get a sack on them.

I'd love to hear some feedback from you Jarodd if you've happened to toy with it lower to help fine tune my thought process. I gotta try and figure this out as its starting to become a real eye sore.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk