View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 08:42 PM   #281
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Are you making adjustments in both MM & CFM?

I did a test where I maxed out every penalty slider in MM. In CFM I hit reset and left everything at default. I did't see any difference in the penalties called. This leads me to believe that the supposed effect of MM settings in CFM may not actually be there (at least as it pertains to penalties called).

Also, are you resetting the sliders after each game and exiting out of the game before starting the next game? As strange as that might seem, I've been doing that in order to keep things consistent. I've found that games tend to play easier the longer you go between resetting and restarting the game.
I don't change anything in the MM, even when I did it really didn't seem to carry over to CFM anyway.
I thought of resetting them before each game and re-entering them as I have them now.
Last 2 games the sliders were reset b/c I was testing out AM. So the game loaded with the sliders being newly setup before each game.
I do think your safe if you don't adjust something after setting them up. If your going to change something, reset them 1st and then re-enter the new values.
Advertisements - Register to remove