Old 09-28-2016, 11:30 AM   #983
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Game is still playing good, haven't messed with the sliders in a while. I feel like it's playing fair, problem is I keep winning now. I'm the Browns, and I've traded all the good people. It's not like I'm hashing anybody in the run game, I usually plod along then I might hit one big run. I can't say I'm torching anyone in the pass, I usually complete just north of 50% with a TD and some INTs. The CPU does a pretty good job of moving the ball both running and passing, nothing unrealistic.

The main problem I have found is that at the end of a half, when I know the CPU is passing I'll do a pass focus for the defense. In this circumstance I cover just enough better and rush the passer just enough that CPU can hold onto the ball too long which causes a sack, and in this game that is a fumble, which turns into a turnover and usually easy points. Of course I can governor myself and not do it but I'm in a CFM and I just don't think the rest of the guys would go along with that. Any solutions for small tweaks?
Do you change the cpu play books to generic. That helps the cpu play better. Change both offensive and defensive for the cpu.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 09-28-2016 at 11:32 AM.