View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 04:49 PM   #2147
Neddy_87
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I honestly can't believe how different all madden plays this year. I think I'm around the same as most, above average sort of play, not a super star but never really threatened all that much from all pro. Anytime I loose it's probably my own doing. I tried the secret sauce last night, I was panthers against saints and was down 24-7 at the half and was pretty pissed off to say the least. Had a int returned for a td, where fozzy juggles the catch and the defender grabbed it and took it to the house. Two long plays both went for Tds. Long pass to cook and a long run but we're both completely my fault. I then mounted a ferocious comeback and leveled the score. Saints get field goal with 4 mins to go. I drive down, score a td with 30 seconds left. Dangerous amount of time for brees. They landed a few underneath and actually snuck into field goal range from me playing prevent but ultimately lost.

My point is in years past no way would all madden have allowed that. I also managed 4 sacks and an int in the redzone at crucial stage in game.
Best set by far.