View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 10:53 PM   #527
llgreekgodll
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

I still got another yr or 2 before I will have a good D. I will probably leave the Black Set alone until my D get better. Which set do yall think I should roll with?
I am a Madden Vet. I am not a bad player. I can hold my own. Let me explain what is going on for me

I play with the Bears and I am in my 2nd year. I signed Malcolm Butler and did more improving my secondary and my linebackers(who sucked bad at man and zone). Improved my D-Line as well I did preseason games first. Still seemed like my cbs including Butler was still getting beat. I started spotlighting, double covering and etc. When I play real good coverage, I couldn't generate any pressure but when I generate pressure either its a quick pass or they throw it away.

Teams like the throw to the TEs and Slot guys on me,so I started covering them more. It helped some but not that much. I tweaked with things and that seem to create other problems so I switched it back. Every game seen like I am facing a running back who is a combination of AP,Marshal Faulk and Barry Sanders lol

I am trying to make this work with Madden because NBA 2k is slowly taking its place and I don't want it to yet

Last edited by llgreekgodll; 09-28-2016 at 10:56 PM.