Thread: Extra Life 2016
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 01:53 PM   #5
slickdtc
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Extra Life 2016

Extra Life is approaching quickly! Game day is 11/5/2016.

We've got a couple of participants here on OS, so all you guys feel free to post your fundraising page links. You can find me at: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=202251

CAMPBLACKMAMBA has graciously offered a game/download code as a prize for anyone who donates $10 or more to my efforts. Simply donate, and I'll add your name to a random raffle to be pulled shortly after game day and get in contact with you through PM should you be the winner. The game hasn't been determined yet, so keep an eye on my page and/or this thread for those details when available.

I know ExtremeGamer is hugely involved in Extra Life and typically offers prizes for donations as well. Not that you need the extra motivation, but it's a cool perk to this whole thing. Giving begets giving.

Even if it's just a couple bucks, any donation is gratefully accepted. I certainly don't make too much money (enough to get by and do some things), but I've always felt a strong urge to help whenever and however I can. It just takes a few minutes, and it means so much. It's so worth it.

Thanks OS. [emoji3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove