View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 07:18 PM   #664
Mdnghtmgcn1
Rookie

Mdnghtmgcn1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): Every CPU punt in a game I just played was going about 10 yards or less. Their players then all huddle up around where the ball hits the ground and all try to get to it like idiots. One time late in the close game the ball actually hit one of my guys, causing a fumble which the CPU recovered.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM (XB1)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, it happened every time the CPU 49ers punted the ball in the 2nd and 4th quarters when they were going against the wind. I also punted at certain points throughout the game, and although the wind had an impact, it wasn't nearly as bad as when the CPU was punting. I don't recall the CPU punting in the 1st or 3rd quarters when they were going with the wind, so I wouldn't know if it would've happened going both ways down the field.

Video Clips:

https://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/v/92093605#

It occurs again at 00:37:54 where their punter jumps over a pile of guys like an idiot to down the punt, 01:24:34 where it causes a fumble after hitting one of my guys, and 01:26:06.

(Also, a smaller thing here but kind of an immersion killer...Zeke was injured early in the game and it was ruled that he would not return, but at 00:42:45 he is shown in my huddle coming out of the two minute warning in the first half.)