View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 11:51 PM   #2218
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Both of your All-Madden sets are flat out siiiick. But I've fallen in love with the Sauce set. I like the INTs at 35. I did increase CPU run blocking to 40. I'm gonna roll with it like this for my first 4 games in my franchise. Right now, I've just been testing and getting a feel in franchise mode. It really does give you that All-Madden competition with a realistic football feel.

I'm tempted to blend in a little of the Red set- reduce QB accuracy and pass coverage accordingly (maybe somewhere between the Sauce and the red for those two categories). I'm wondering if that will provide a few more errant passes. Maybe I'll test that and let you know how I make out. Stay tuned.

I'm ready to get my franchise going though. Fun testing your sliders, but I'm ready to start banging out some games. Of course that patch will come out after I'm 8 weeks in and flip everything upside down lol

PS- A huge thanks to the man himself, Flazko for all of his work and dedication to making Madden a great experience. You made Madden 16 fun, and Madden 17 is even better. Thanks bro!