Old 09-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #4
jello1717
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: glove glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
to change to default gloves, i assume you mean at the screen before playing an actual game where you can change to different uniforms. i will try it. i also realized, and dont know if the same solution will solve it, is that the sleeves are half team color. for example, i had wanted to make a back up qb of mine have one long white sleeve on his left arm and no sleeve on his right. when i played a game, he had half team color sleeves on both arms. ive always played ncaa 13 and only recently started with this one. i was never a equipment guy and i shouldnt let this ruin anything, but it is a little bit of a bummer. i just like to show some different styles, adds a bit more realism. thanks for the reply, i appreciate it.

Like the gloves, this is also from the uniform select screen. Lots of teams have uniforms that come with default special half sleeves. Any player that has any type of sleeve will get the half sleeves if you select a uniform with them.

If you don't want that, don't pick a uniform with the default half sleeves (you can see them while selecting uniforms).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings