Old 10-01-2016, 09:49 AM   #551
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Not sure if you stuck around for the conclusion of my game against Carolina but my 24-3 lead turned into a 27-19 victory as my offense sputtered the entire second half and Carolina stopped turning it over and Newton became unstoppable. I only sacked him once so don't be alarmed by my PBK setting at 10, good QB's will roll away from coverage, throw on the run and make smart decisions, bad ones wont and it shows. On the flip side good offensive lines will protect and bad ones will struggle, again, fairly realistic. With it at 10 I still see shots downfield as well so the CPU is still capable of throwing deep even with that at 10 and Pass Accuracy at 20.

I liked the threshold at 50, it tightened up the gameplay a touch more but not too much compared to when I had it at 45. I really think the threshold slider plays a big part in the way the game plays as its that universal slider that comes into play on every single snap regardless of the other slider settings.

My undefeated season continues but lets be real, my team has the best rated defense in the league and the best overall rating in the league as well so its not a stretch that my team is winning games. An argument could be made that undefeated is a bit much regardless of a teams overall rating but I also have had plenty of close games including the 27-19 win at 4-4 Carolina in my last game so its not as if Im dominating teams either.

I'll be playing again here shortly this morning, my next game is at Seattle which should spotlight the defensive side of the ball yet again. Here's to hoping I can contain Russell Wilson, I won 30-20 the first matchup which was in SF so I fully expect this one to be extremely tough and as usual Ill be streaming the game.
Yeah I saw some of the ending. I'll check out your next game.
Advertisements - Register to remove