Champion8877
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Charter,

I'm having a problem with CPU RB's breaking off for big runs each game.

Like I played through the Pats vs Cardinals opening season game twice, and both times Johnsons finished with 150+ yards on about 20-23 attempts. He would usually only get 2-5 each carry, but would always have 1 or 2 HUGE breakaway runs where no one touched him for like 75+ yards and a TD.

It's not like he broke tackles on those runs, he just had such excellent blocking none of my defenders even had a chance to touch him. This with CPU run block at 40 and Human tackle at 50.

Should I try lowering CPU run block some more? Or do you think your new Human pass reaction and coverage setttings would help more? It's not like my guys reacted slowly, they were just all glued to a blocker as Johnsons waltz'd right past.

Anyone else getting these miraculous CPU RB runs?

Everything else is perfect!

I've had this exact same problem on every slider set I've tried. Every game the CPU gets like 6 or 7 YPC average because they break a few 40+ yard runs, with the rest of their runs being 1-2 yards or even a loss of yards. I suppose it could be my play calling, although I think I am pretty decent at play calling and have never had this issue before in previous maddens. I've been having this problem both pre tuner and post tuner. And like I said, it isn't specific to this slider set. I have this problem with every set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk