View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #22
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

Alrighty guys, I been testing a lot since last night and I think I have nailed down the CPU passing game and I have really balanced out the CPU run game. Beforehand the CPU would use its special moves and we want them to use them but they were OP and let to these 20+ runs and inflated rushing numbers so I played around with the Auto subs... and out25/in60 for RB sub in Main menu limited the ridiculous special moves done and I have to say, it does... I know auto subs do affect gameplay but I feel like those open a giant can of worms so I try and stay away. Other sub change was linebacker and was to help with pursuit towards the RB so 60out/90in and I think it has helped.

Now, I really changed the pass coverage, pass reaction, pass block up for both sides and adjust CPU accuracy. Since tuner the CPU QB seemed a little more accurate then it should be so I started messing with it to the point you had good QB shining and bad ones playing bad and I think 10 is where it should be. Then reading posts in charter thread, Jarrod21 and few others I thought about maybe pass coverage isn't the slider that should be high, maybe I got this wrong and pass reaction should be up. Well... I was right... took me sometime to balance it, but I did.

Here the changes.

User
Pass blocking 40
Reaction time 90
Pass coverage 10

Field goal accuracy 30 ( seeing more of a challenge now.)

CPU
Pass block 5 ( I am really monitor sacks but so far I was getting 2-4 a game maybe.)
Pass reaction 70
Pass coverage 40

Main menu Auto Subs

RB 25 out/ 60 in
LB 60 out / 90 in
Rest of them are the same

CFM Auto subs

RB 70out/80in

Everything else the same

So far with these I kept guys like Wilson at 65%
Keepernick at 60% and few others around there. Wilson is highest I seen.

If you're happy with what the current OP was, don't switch. But I was seeing really high QB %'s and it bothered the crap out of me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 10-01-2016 at 07:30 PM.