View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #421
r3v3r3n6o
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Hi,

thanks for the amazing job to get the sliders that give us the best soccer experience. I have tried the new set, set number 2 y two games of the Spanish League, playing with Deportivo de La Coruņa in legendary mode full manual, against two teams that just arrived to the First Division. In first match, first half I got the ball and all the chances, second half was harder to make opportunities for both of us, but cpu was able to make 2 or 3 good chances. We tied 0-0.

In the second match, cpu had more control of the ball but do not create any danger at all. I played good in offense without posession and created plenty of chances, scoring 2 of them. 2-0 for my team.

The thing is, that I notice the cpu is having serious trouble to make offensive plays, and even when they are back in the score, they don't seem to press as hard as they should.

It's being better with the sliders than without them. I tried 6 matches with default sliders of Fifa 17 on legenday full manual, and the cpu seemed to have trouble in creating offensive opportunities too, but still managed to create some more than with the new slides.
Advertisements - Register to remove