View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 04:43 PM   #424
tv25man
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Great set. I'd love to give a couple pieces of feedback.

I played 5 games, 2 where I was a giant favorite, 2 where I was a huge underdog, and 1 pretty even match.

In every game, my defense line was slow to meet the forward on a long pass. This caused the same issue to happen a few times, the forward would bring the ball down unmolested, turn, and either pass wide and make a run, or the other forward would slide between the 2 CB's while one CB (AI controlled) scrambled to get to the forward with the ball. Would adding a point or two of length help here? If this happened 3 times in 5 games, I wouldn't even bring it up. But I guarantee it happened 15.

THE SHIELD This might be the first year I focus on professional and leave WC alone. The shield mechanism seems overpowered in the AI's hands. I don't think any slider is going to negate the power of the AI shield. Might just be something we have to live with.

I like that you cant easily break down the defense, even when playing a lesser side. These sliders are tough, but pretty fair. Just wanted to drop a little feedback in case you do more testing.

Thanks!