View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 05:17 PM   #427
Rachel93
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Just played two more games in my test CM with Sheffield Utd using exact set 2 on OP, WC difficulty, 15 min harves.
1st game won 3-1 at home in League 1, 2nd game lost 3-1 at home in Checkatrade Trophy (formerly JP Trophy).
Overall the gameplay for me felt great. The midfield battles were immense and I was able to dispossess the CPU as much as they were me. There was no CPU swarming all over me when I had the ball either (this alone is a game changer for me), it was all more organized defense than just all out chase me down crap like before. I could even see the CPU thinking about how to play on offense too in a slower, more methodical manner. To me the runs were there, I had a few fouls and offsides but not as many as we would like but in general to me personally it felt like one of the best FIFA experiences I've had for a long time.

I understand not everyone agrees in full but this is where we all need to respect that we all have individual abilities and ways of playing the game. I'm tempted to keep these sliders and get on with my real CM but I'm sure EA will release the inevitable patch and screw everything up!

To Matt and everyone else who helped come up with this set, thank you
I hope they don't make any big gameplay altering patches. It would be a real shame to ruin it halfway through a CM season. I'm going to start The Journey soon and see what that's like first, for that very same reason.