Old 10-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #562
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Going undefeated, assuming it happens is at least halfway explainable when you consider I have the highest rated team with no injury issues.

I don't think the game has the ability to play to defensive ratings, it could be the difficulty I'm on but I don't have much of a choice there as All Pro is way too easy. Earlier in the season I didn't have a problem with them giving up the occasional reception, everyone gives them up at times I don't care who they are, what does bother me is when it's constantly happening all game long and for multiple games in a row. I mean what's the point of beefing your defense up if they will still get beaten over and over again? Why spend the money to bring in talent when all it takes is a sub 80 receiver with average ratings running a slant route to obliterate them? It makes zero sense, might as well spend all my money on the offensive side of the ball and just have shootouts as the outcome will virtually be the same anyways.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Yeah I understand. I definitely wish the USER man coverage was better in All-Madden against those routes you are talking about. Same issues for years. That combined with the AI issues makes it difficult to balance things.