View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 08:20 PM   #563
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I understand. I definitely wish the USER man coverage was better in All-Madden against those routes you are talking about. Same issues for years. That combined with the AI issues makes it difficult to balance things.
That's the issue, I can't find a balance and the moment I think I do then it's right back to where it was the next game. I'm paying Darby a boatload of cash, has great ratings but can't even stop a simple slant route even with inside leverage. I mix in zone but the gaps in zone coverage are gigantic and leave passing windows everywhere which isn't realistic either. They always talk about how a great WR knows how to find the soft spot in a zone and sit in it but in this game that isn't even necessary as defenders react so slowly in zone that it's an easy completion a vast majority of the time.

I'm gonna try one last ditch effort and put accuracy back to 25 and see if it will go back to the CPU being a little more aggressive. I might put fatigue back as well but for sure putting accuracy back at 25. As it stands I don't see errant throws on 20 anymore then I did on 25 so doesn't appear to be a difference there.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk