Old 10-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #27
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Played a couple games (small sample size) but the CPU RB's played much better with that being said I like CPU RB @28. My DB's have played solid it seems they respond better to the WR routes and have a nice but REAL closing on the ball when its thrown. I think HUM INT's might need to be raised a touch, I saw Revis drop 2 right in his hands. I'm not sure if its just me but sense the tuner the CPU pass rush has disappeared in my games (the insta-shed is gone and that's good) but otherwise I have to much time against good D lines.... I moved HUM PB all the way down to 0 and I still have a good amount of time to throw its weird. I'll continue with these and give ya more info, good job.

I agree with the pass rush fully. I been slowly lowering it and I am almost at 0... it is really odd but not much too do about it. Funny you said 28 RB. What I am testing currently and interception for user at 40. The thing is, is balancing the gameplay and eliminating the CPU boost is rough. I am feeling the pass reaction for us might need to go down a tad so the CPU QB not afraid to take deep bombs and not always check it down. CPU RB so OP it's ridiculous but it's manageable. I'm think CPU RB at 28 and 60 tackle should help but we'll see. I'm gonna keep testing and hope by end of tonight I got something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk