Old 10-02-2016, 09:00 AM   #13
Nuke LaLoosh
8bit Super Macho Man

Nuke LaLoosh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Argh sorry guys thought I had allowed sorting. I had a bit of a nightmare protecting the sheet and allowing sorting but thought I'd sorted it out. Clearly not! Does it definitely not work if you click the little arrow on the rank column header? If not I'll upload a new version of the sheet in a couple of hours.

RE draft stories, yes there are negative (kicked off the team, serious injury) and positive (won the heisman, breaking sack records etc.). My thinking was that if a player is crap the tool will be telling you not to draft them anyway, so making a differentiation between positive and negative stories would be overkill (and in some instances subjective). Might build it in for a future version though.

Re projected round and talent round affecting true value: yes they do. If talent round data is available (I.e. all of the players top skills are scouted) it will choose that value to affect the true value. If not it will choose projected round. The thinking behind this is that a player projected to go in the first is statistically much, much more likely to be a stud than a player projected to go in the 7th. Even if their skills and measurables are the same, the first round player is, 9 times out of 10, the better player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the version I have downloaded does not sort. You click the button and a blue box come up which appears to give the option to rank by last name, but that doesn't work either even if you wanted to do that. I'm really not sure if that's actually an option I'm seeing. Take a look at it please and let me know.