View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #2315
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

First game with these sliders and boy did I get destroyed.

It was a slow burn all game and it was infuriating.

Only change I made was up CPU RBK to 40 and I play 15 min qtrs with 12 sec runoff.

234 off yards for Pitt's (Me)
252 off yards for Was

Pit
J. Winston 25 of 44 for 219yds, 1 td, 2 int, sacked 6 times, 56% comp

Was
Osweiler 19 of 28 for 161yds, 1td, 1 int, sacked 3 times, 67% comp

Pit
Gurley 15 for 42 yds 2.8ypc, 2 btk

Was
L. Murray 17 for 122yds, 7.2ypc, 1td, 1 fumb, 2 btk - Long of 88. Was 2nd and 12 and they came out with 4 WR's and 1 Back. I had a Nose tackle and two standup LB's. I basically missed slowing him down, or tackling him with my nose tackle and he went to the house. Was just a bad play and playcall on my part.

Pit
H. Henry 7 rec for 40yds
A. Cooper 7 rec for 60yds
T. Gurley 5 rec for 33 yds, 1td
C. Coleman 5 rec for 75yds

Was
Gronk 6 rec for 54yds
A. Johnson 4 rec for 32yds
J. Kearse 3 rec for 32yds 1td

Pit Defense
Byron Jones led the defense with 6 solo tackles, 3 for loss. I had a sack by D. Buckner, E. Ogbah and S. Lawson. They all seemed to be just great plays and playcalling, not coverage or wierd QB stuff. Single INT by J. Smith my MLB who got a tipped ball. The only thing that worries me is ZERO deflected pass's by my two corners M. Peters and J. Ramsey. And the tackles are still blah, J. Smith had a total of 6, but only 4 solo.

Was Defense
M. Kendricks led there defense with 7 solo tackles, 3 sacks. I just couldnt get away from him or block him. I did hold onto the ball to long on one of them, but the other two sacks were just good plays. C. Long, J. Hughes and C. Campbell all got into the action with 3 total other sacks. P. Gaines took one to the house, was a zone and I just threw a bad ball late. J. Taylor got a pick late in the 4th, I put one up for B. Perriman but he came down with a one handed pick. Derrick Johnson had 2 deflected pass's, and P. Gaines had 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove