View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 10:34 AM   #24
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancl18
I think this is a great idea and I appreciate your hard work. It looks like you are using the latest EA update and then adding the transactions between updates. I'm curious as to what equipment changes you made. I would like to help you with this roster in anyway I can. Do you ever plan on editing EA's player ratings?

Thanks,
Brian

I haven't used any of the EA updates after Week 2. I started to use them because it helped with some of the create a player spots and practice squad players plus it authenticated the I.R. positions but I realized some people still enjoy using the starters in the Franchise mode, so I'm just removing them from the depth chart instead and letting the user decide for themselves.

I'm usually more on top of things but I've been slowed down lately but I should get back to my normal grind.
As far as uniform edits, I don't detail every single thing I do, but I will make a list of all player edits here in the next 48 hours. Everything is constantly changing on players in small detail so although a player may wear something week 1 and 2, he might change the color scheme week 3 etc. It's a never ending process.

However I do use game day photos from Getty Images and NFL sources to authenticate the changes. And as far as player ratings - I usually download from EA the player changes and update most of the relevant players. I.E. Jordan Howard will be getting a ratings boost this week from EA so I will definitely update that. Among several other players, yes I do update them.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 10-04-2016 at 10:43 AM.