Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #1235
Champion8877
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I certainly hope so. I will play as many test franchise games as I can using team specific playbooks vs generics and see if we indeed got the AI tweak we needed.

I played a game against the Giants as the Packers post patch. Well I played half the game, quit, and played it again.

First time I played I had the Giants set to West Coast playbook. However, Eli ran three read options in the first half and fumbled two of them. It felt unrealistic to me that Eli would run a single read option, let alone multiple options even after fumbling.

I went back to the giants default playbook and played again. They ran a good variety of plays as far as I could tell. Only ran four verts twice that I noticed. A lot of crossing routes, corner routes, and curls. OBJ was destroying until he got hurt around halftime. They ran a draw on third and 15. I ended up losing 23-28. I had a chance to come back and threw a pick in the red zone with 22 seconds left. The defense felt a lot better. Not sure if it was improved playcalling(used default defense pb as well) or if it was due to other changes in the patch. It seemed like they didn't run as much man coverage with no safety help, which is something they used to do a lot in every game.

Only one game with a default playbook, but it was a lot of fun and felt nice. Certainly seemed like there was a lot more variety in the play calling than pre patch default playbook had. But again, only one game to base it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Champion8877; 10-05-2016 at 12:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove