View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 07:14 AM   #6
shmendrik52
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: We Talkin' Bout Practice! +1 Attribute Boosts Explained (Kinda)

You didn't mention anything about the work on dribble moves, which is a option during those team practice sessions. Do you have any info or experience from those?

I've reached gold several times, but never had a +1 from it. It should give a +1 ball handling, in my opinion.

Being a SF shot creator, the ceiling after 14 upgrades is 74. It's so frustrating not being able to get one more, so that more dribble moves would be attainable.

But since the practice sessions only give a boost during the next game or so, I really question the set-up. There should be a way to improve the players skills permanently and not only as a boost, beyond the ceiling of his role. If one would be willing to put in the work, that should be rewarded.

Getting all these five +1's in each practice session, could be the way to go to get the badge high work ethic and legendary work ethic. But what do those badges really give? Perhaps those should be a way to make the boost into a permanent +1 rating on a attribute/skill.