Old 10-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #82
BearsNVA
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: I wonder if there will be an option to turn off getting fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
It says in the same season. So they would all be garbage players in that first season. They would all be in the 50's at first, maybe low 60's if you get lucky and find 4 guys who are good right out the gate.
Oh, forgot to mention........ I save the day before a scout comes back. Look at the players, and if a player is 50+ovr and potential is 75+ I sign them. If not, I back out without saving, and use the save.

I also play in League 2 and use the financial takeover. I do the same gimmick saving before the scouts change and only sign a scout if he's 4 stars 4 stars.

Its almost a game within a game. I won't stockpile amazing players. Like three RM with 90pot. I have ones I sign after my starting 11 that arent going to be as good.

It used to be easierwhen they had the creation center, lol.

I do it like that because I don't care about the actual team and players. It's my yearly challenge to raise 15-17yr Olds into a champions cup team.

Anyway, lol, sorry for a long answer that you won't want to read. In short.....I have at leat 3, 60ovr players by the end of my first month of scouting.