View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 11:45 AM   #1597
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

I just want to reiterate what Josh has said several times about deleting a profile if you're seeing something wonky. After the new patch came out, I deleted the game, my profile and old tuner and reinstalled. I went through the whole Rams/Redskins intro, so I had a completely new profile. So I was trying to start completely from scratch.

Made some small tweaks to my MM profile (time, coach mode, assists off) and played AP default (100% out of the box) with my franchise. Game play was awful...no running game at all (crazy block shedding and lack of RB moves and BTK) and passing was unstoppable (DB coverage was no where to be seen). Overall, CPU sucked, and I was killing them. After 3 games of this, all I did was what Josh recommended...go back to MM, set the profile up the way I wanted it, went in Share/Manage and deleted the profile, then backed out and let the new profile get auto created and saved.

I then went and played the same games again in my franchise and I had a totally different game play experience. Now, I can't stop the run (RBs have crazy moves now), passing is more manageable (more throw aways and DBs do better covering), and the CPU is a bit more competitive overall.

Crazy that this works since I touched nothing in my CFM and my MM profile settings were exactly the same as I had them before. Whatever this is, it probably explains why you read on this board how folks have very different experiences...it's not just slider changes.