View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 11:19 PM   #611
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No not CPU. I can't take the CPUs Accuracy below 50 for my personal use. I'm actually playing with the USER accuracy at 0 and it doesn't feel any different then where I had it at 5. Something is definitely broke with All-Madden. Pre patch I couldn't go below 4 with the USER accuracy. Half my throws would be off with the accuracy at 4. You can easily feel the difference if you are use to playing with the accuracy that low.
What about jacking up the coverage sliders for CPU and lowering INT in hopes of creating more deflections and tighter coverage? I know what you mean about the pass defense for the CPU being a little too loose, in 2 playoff games Alex Smith has completed 80% and 81% in each game which is absurd. I throw a lot of short passes so its going to be high but it was never that high before and I havent seen a single errant pass since the patch from myself or the CPU, everything is on point suddenly. The run game feels fine for the most part, CPU gets shut down more often but hard to tell if thats because of my defense or the game itself. Im not running with ease either so no complaints there. The auto subs dont seem as on point either, before Snead would spell Hyde a lot more, last game Hyde had 30 carries to Snead's 2 which is weird as the auto sub sliders themselves havent been changed at all.

Every patch they release I cross my fingers it doesnt mess something else up in the process, unfortunately it always seems to negatively effect another area of the game and throws me right back into slider tweaking all over again.
Advertisements - Register to remove