View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 02:32 AM   #2535
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Cowboys vs me (bears) ALL PRO SECRET SAUCE SET FAST GAMEPLAY 100 THRESHOLD

Not sure what happened to the Cpu running game. First half elliot had 12 rushed for -11 yards. My running game also went to ****. 6 rushes 6 yards in the first half.

AS AN EAGLES FAN I HAVE A DEEP APPRECIATION FOR THE COWBOYS RUNNING GAME. THAT OFFENSIVE LINE IS PERFECT AND ZEKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUNNING EVERYWHERE.... but its madden and sometimes things are dumb,

After looking at the bears ratings their front seven is not bad at all ( i was surprised) Definitely think they would still give up more tho but I didnt look at my own teams ratings. Elliot did just run 30 times for 140 in real life on them

Romo had some cool throws out of the pocket and dez made a play with double man coverage on him. 20-7 first half. One td was an 80 yard qb sack fumble. They scored on a 1 yard td at the end of the half after romo was perfect on a 2 minute drill

I did have a user dropped pick in the first that would have made things worse

I negated that last td slightly by driving down with only 30 seconds left and kicked a field goal. I started with a run and got about 19 and then went for it. ( Writing this as I go. The first big rush of the game)

First Drive of the second half. 4 running plays get good yards. Run a post with the TE who was tired so the 3rd stinger was in and score on a 64 yard pass. 26-7 after a failed 2 point conversion. The throw was on the run and perfect.

First Cpu drive.... 3 and out. 2 rushes and a short pass

Another passing Td to Kevin white on 2nd and 8 on my next drive

So here's where things get interesting. I was very disappointed as I respect the Cowboys and their madden rating is so beneficial for them running the ball. There was a back and forth of turnovers for about a quarter and a half. They abandoned the run and I forced 2 picks by only rushing 3 in the redzone. One was a user pick. At the same time.... As I was trying to chew the clock and go study they kept forcing fumbles. 3 in 3 drives in a row. I holding protect ball for any of them and 2 of them were strip animations while one was a hit stick by Sean Lee.

They abandoned the run and romo had about 50 attempts. One draw play and they scored. Then I another late TD to Williams and it was 21-33 much closer. I got the inside kick and drive and kicked a FG. Game was never close but the second have was totally different than the first. So weird. Gonna keep playing with these. I believe the cowboy with romo are a great team and elliot had 2 tds but only about 20 yards.

Final was 36-21. Cutler was almost perfect 16/18 for 306 and 3tds but I barely threw in the second half but barely had the ball lol romo had 3 ints but one was a hail Mary and one was user. Another was 4th and goal.

Side note. The punt glitch didn't happen but I've had the Cpu offensive line get a ridiculous amount of offside penalties in a row.

Cowboys penalties 11-84 yards
Bears 4- 23 yard

If not for the 80 yard fumble for a TD and lack of rushing we may have had something. The rushing is key because it runs the clock and keeps 3rd down manageable for the CPU
Appreciate your effort for the long posts with every detail. I'm gonna work on the sauce set tomoro. I'm updating the blue set right now, I think it plays pretty good
Advertisements - Register to remove