View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #2647
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
I agree. I know the desean jackson effect lmao.

No disagreement. Those fast guys are so rare too. But what he did was draft the fastest players he could and then try to get them awards so he could get Xp and buy.... More speed? Lol he's could care less about anything else. Probably why he loses to all the users. He dominates the CPU with bad teams tho

Just the Cpu struggles it identify a fast reciever and will bump and run with no help. So max protect and a go route is usually a TD. Based on watching that guys xbox one highlights. (I'm a nosey commissioner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I applaud him, he has that Al Davis mentality where all he cares about is speed.... You see where that got the Raiders for all those years.... Lmao but being serious I don't mind the speed parity at 0 because there's only a handful of players that have elite speed and just can't be matched. You could also test between 0-20 it's good between those numbers on spent a few hours today messing with the speed parity. Try it on 20 with normal game speed. Players will still get separation and you will need to still respect some players speeds but they won't be unwatchable downfield