Old 10-07-2016, 10:25 PM   #1283
sabres32
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am in the post season of Year 1. Once I get to the off-season I will give a report on how the CPU did.
I must say they made decent moves. A few questionable but that's a given so it didn't ruin nothing for me. Year 2 offseason is the big one because you get to see if they make questionable draft choices.

Let me know the top 10 free agents once you get there. Thanks buddy.

Just got to 1-1 after a huge win against a Carolina team that lost in the conference final to Detroit last season.

A year ago my Bills defense was putrid ranking 31st in total defense and I gave up the most pass yards in the league.

I actually let Stephon Gilmore walk partially because of this reason and I just couldn't afford him. In the draft I amazingly enough didn't go with a CB in the first round but instead I got a stud DE with the 17th overall pick (78 overall rating). I went defense again in the 2nd round hitting on a strong safety (80 overall).

Seems crazy but I didn't go CB until the 6th round and he's nothing to write home about. Instead I made a trade with the Rams for Lamarcus Joyner. It cost me a corner and 2nd pick but it was a huge need.

I really hope that one day EA will find a way to make CPU teams smarter in the offseason. Still having my typical fun with Madden regardless.