View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 02:15 AM   #2673
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy the sliders and not worry so much about why I do things a certain way or why I update so much. I know what I'm doing, I think I have sliders figured out for the most part and my whole point in even sharing my sliders is to help make the game more fun for everyone. If people don't like how I do things or don't like my sliders, go find an other thread. I could very easily keep my sliders to myself and not share or not bother to answer people's questions and help make your experiences better. I don't have to waste hours of my day tweaking and messing with sliders but I do anyways because I want to make people happy by helping them enjoy madden since EA can't get anything right themselves. I'm not mad at anyone or anything, it's just a little irritating seeing so much bickering and nitpicking in the comments. It's a video game, nothing is perfect. I'm done tweaking sliders, I want to enjoy my franchise and with all the complaining I don't even feel like bothering to waste more time messing with the sliders lol let's all just have fun and enjoy the game. I will never say I have the best sliders because that's arrogant, but I believe my sets are very solid and make the game better, so let's all just enjoy the damn game lol

If you guys wanna post box scores, go head or if you have a real Issue you can't figure out how to fix then go head and ask for help but not any nonsense that doesn't pertain to the gameplay. You guys also need to read everything on the main page, I get too many questions about things that are already posted on the main page lol

Last edited by Flazko; 10-08-2016 at 02:20 AM.