View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 11:12 AM   #1633
Sgexpat
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

I've played just 1 game so will limit my observation to game play topics rather than particular stats. line play in pass pro is much less sticky than before I actually saw an NFL-like pocket form more than a few times... QB does not throw the ball away as quickly but seems a bit more oblivious to the sack CPU AI seems to throw in the middle of the field a ton (their TE received nearly half of passes thrown and 2/3 of passing yards...), User pass coverage in the middle is pretty terrible / passive User pass coverage still feels a bit dumbed down , maybe htat's just all madden but my DB's were toast in man coverage on the first cut by the WR 100% of the time. Receivers don't drop the ball as often on contact or when open, may be a little easy for both to rack up yards The run game feels a bit off to me: I feel like there is aggressive careening angles / overpursuit by the safeties and linebackers resulting in them getting behind the play. On the flip side the aggressive pursuit seems to be resulting in harder hits on the carrier than before. The stickiness actually has actually increased, maybe, for DL-OL on run blocks. I noticed my DL having trouble making any impact in the run game and more tackles having to be made by LB/DB's than before the patch More game play needed obviously to know anything for sure. All looks promising and good work!

Last edited by Sgexpat; 10-08-2016 at 11:16 AM.