View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 PM   #2801
MikeMix07
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
It's the last one on the main page. It's basically the Blue Set (which is awesome in itself), but it has some tweaks to it. I use 15 for user run block and 75-80 for parity. It's very realistic, not designed to be easy or hard. Instead it's realistic football gameplay, while extremely competitive. I've been an All-Madden guy for years, but All-pro with this set is wayyyy better. Enjoy and make sure you give it a few games before evaluating. At that point, you can adjust to your liking. As is, you have to understand and accept that you may get burned by the CPU. You will win games, but you will lose games also. Both Flazko and I don't lose our sh!t if we give up yards on defense or lose games. It's part of the game. I'd rather lose and get better by making adjustments with plays, schemes or personnel. Most importantly, set it to a way that makes you enjoy the game. Some people like to dominate consistently, and there's nothing wrong wit that. It's what makes sense and works for you.
Awesome, I'll check them out. I'm all for losing games at times I want to lose cause it's no fun if every game is a guarantee win. I'll plug these in for some games and see how they go
Advertisements - Register to remove