View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:53 PM   #82
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Finished the sim. Here are some results and thoughts:

QB - Four players told to Draft. A 78ovr, two 76ovr, and a 72ovr. Everyone else was 72ovr or below and the True Value Rating had them ranked form best to worst. Very accurate results.

HB - One player told to draft. He was 77ovr. One risky pick who was 70 ovr. Every one else was 70 or below and they were almost ranked perfect according to the True Value Rating. Very accurate again.

FB - Just one guy here. Told not to draft. 71ovr.

WR - Two guys told to draft. Both 76ovr. One guy didn't run combine and turned out to be 75ovr. Everyone else was 73 or below. There was a 73ovr and 71ovr player who were the next two in line on the True Value Rating. Again pretty solid stuff here.

TE - Told to draft nobody. One 78ovr, a 76ovr, and three 74ovr. The rest were 70ovr or less. The True Value Rating worked pretty good but two of the 74ovr players were ranked quite low and they were both Blocking TE. Seems the calculations here don't account well for that. There was also a 70ovr Blocking TE ranked low as well.

I have finished but I'm tired so that's it for now. Attached is the excel file with all players inputted, along with actual Ovr and Dev Trait.