Old 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM   #1323
GrayDawg
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
And that is why you did not see them. 60/80 works well with no disappearing players on 15 minute quarters.

Also I have been testing QB and OL 0/1 again and getting excellent results. I never ever want to see an OL or Qb subbed out.

The patch fixed fatigue and I am also going to test a new RB setting to see if we can get that 7-8 carries from the backup vs setting up "formation subs with the create the coach for the team you are playing that week work around"

Also now that I am going into year two (in the post season right now) there have been some coach fired and one retired. So I want to see how the "create a coach work around" goes with a fictional coach.

Tonight we will play The Raiders (9-7) at The Patriots (10-6) (Wild Card game) in L.A. Turf Wars Year 1. I will be going on the air at 9:30 PM EST
This has not been my experience. I reinstalled, deleted profile, and reset and only get 1-2 subs but usually that is rb and wr. Last night I bumped it up from 58 to 65 to 75 fatigue on 80/60 auto subs. I was getting a good amount of subs but may tweak it further. Otherwise, I will mess with the auto subs instead.