View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 08:39 AM   #123
L_O_B_27
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Just did another draft using this tool and this is what I reaped.

Had a draft story about coming from an Olympic Sprinter Father, didn't have a TVR listed just the VALUE prompt.

Had a draft story about coming from Australian rugby to NCAA Football, had a TVR of 91.60.

There was very little legitimate WR talent in this draft and I was lucky enough to stumble upon Dyson who had a TVR of 77.68.

After the off-season I had my starting ROLB retire and needed someone who would be ready to step in shortly thereafter and I found Hoskins with a TVR of 82.59, he was labeled as a "Risky Pick".

I traded away some of my DT depth to stockpile picks for the next draft, so I took a flier on Justice who had a TVR of 84.35 also labeled as a "Risky Pick".

The key to my successes has been building a great young OL by finding depth like this. Huber had a TVR of 81.35.

I really didn't need more safety help, but this draft seemed to be loaded when it came to that position, like Flemons he didn't have a TVR just a VALUE prompt.

With Vernon and Haskins I found 2/3rds of my future starting LB corps. Vernon had a TVR of 84.50.

Another solid future piece of my OL to progress until he can replace the stalwarts on my OL. Brewer had a TVR of 78.29.

As you can see I killed in terms of picks between 101-155. I was lucky enough to do a great deal of scouting early since I have a Scout who has the OL as his position group. Being able to clear out the majority of those players for only 21 points instead of 30 really lets me take chances on scouting other players that I may not have thought of before.