Old 10-13-2016, 09:36 AM   #1232
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanklax
Probably an aberration, I've played 16 games with a modified version of the post-patch sliders (with WRC 40) and drops have been present but not unrealistic. The reality is that you should have games where there are some inexplicable drops and some uncommon results happen.

As an aside, I'm not experiencing the issues that many of you are. I particularly disagree with the notion that all OL and DL play the same. You may not notice over a two or three game sample, but you definitely notice the talent level of different teams over a CFM season. Ditto for QB ability. Could the differences be more pronounced and better executed? For sure. But this trope of "all QB/OL/DL are the same and the line play is ruined by hidden ratings" hasn't really been borne out in my 60+ games both pre and post patch using different versions of charter's sliders.
Im agreeing and disagreeing at the same time.

To the agreeing part, I put together a fantastic offensive line. Taylor Lewan LT, Bitonio LG, Travis Frederick C, Zach Martin RG, Mewhort RT. Weakest link is Bitonio at an 84 overall, but he has quick development.

They seem to hold blocks a little longer then say my almost all 75 to 79 overall line.

My disagreeing part. If they dont hold a block, or get a block in the first place, its feast or famine.

Either they get a block and hold it well, pattycake animation goes on, or they just get blown by. And it doesnt matter who it is, if the CPU decides there beat, there beat.

I think thats the biggest thing, I have seen some good animations, from lineman getting pushed back into the pocket, to some great push outs and slides from my lineman. But once that pattycake animation starts, and it starts a HUGE amount of the time, theres nothing you can do.

It is extremely frustrating to play a DE or DT and be just plain stuck on the player your going against. I dont mind it when its 2 or even 3 vs me. But one on one, Aaron Donald vs your 72 overall Guard and Im getting glued to him EVERY SINGLE DOWN? Theres a real problem there.