View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 10:10 AM   #50
meloisa
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thanks for posting the stats. What type of routes were you running? I have the pass coverage and reaction pretty high otherwise the drag routes and corner routes are too effective. I was throwing a lot of picks with these too until I started making my reads quicker and not throwing right before I got hit.

Play a few more and report back if you can. Lower each pass defense category by 5 to loosen it up a bit.
I run all kinds of routes, a mixture of everything, try to play how I see on Sunday's.... Drags were fairly open, but neutralized by drops, frustrating, but realistic.

The one crazy pick was on a corner route, actually. Db was covering rhe back in rhe flat, my tight end ran a corner route, as soon as I throw it, db covering the back instantly turns around and breaks back to the te, jumps up and grabs the interception..... Idk, maybe it was legit but when it happened it didn't look or feel quite right.

Like I said, stellar job on these. I probably won't end up touching a thing and just let it ride with these sliders, at least until another patch comes out.....
I'll leave things as is

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk