View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 12:21 AM   #3232
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
I was watching every running replay and he would stand still every play till a blocker almost got to him. Also his pursuit reactions were super slow. Would it be upping the tackling slider?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Lol just play the game and enjoy. It's a video game.. I was thinking tackling would but I was reading that there's theories that Pass Reaction over 50 creates better pass coverage reaction and under 50 makes better run reaction. All my sets are under 50 and there's one that's right at 50, if this is true I've seen no difference. My guess would be upping the tackling slider, to me it makes sense logically. Highering the tackling means the defense players are putting more effort to try tackling the player which means theoretically they would take batter angles and react faster. That's my guess. Like I said I personally don't see any issue but sometimes you gotta take what madden will give you slider wise. The game won't be perfect. If that theory is true then Highering the slider would mean you get better reaction to the pass but that must mean you get worse reaction to the run and vice versa. Maybe just leaving it at 50 will work for u.